Q&A: Freshmen, single VS taken

Makayla Patterson, Reporter

What’s the difference between those who are single and those who are taken on Valentine’s Day? How do they celebrate the wonderful holiday of love? Time to compare…

Q: Are you single or taken?

Kenzie Schnathorst: Single, freshman

Anastacia Hageman: Taken, freshman

Q: What are your thoughts about Valentine’s Day?

Kenzie Schnathorst: It’s alright, but I mean why have one specific day to show love to your significant other, when you could do it any day of your relationship.

Anastacia Hageman: It’s just pulling out one day of the year for all the guys to grow up and do something with their girlfriend. I think girls would appreciate it more if their boyfriend could do that on daily basis not one day a year.

Q: What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?

Kenzie Schnathorst: Nothing, I never have plans on Valentine’s Day.

Anastacia Hageman: My Boyfriend and I plan to go to Outback for dinner then come back to my place and eat ice cream while watching Netflix.

Q: What is a gift you like to receive on Valentine’s Day and from whom?

Kenzie Schnathorst: I like getting box of chocolates from anyone. But what I really want is for one day spends it with the person that I love and loves me.

Anastacia Hageman: I like to spend quality time with my boyfriend. That’s the best gift I can ever receive.

Q: Do you like the holiday?

Kenzie Schnathorst: Yeah, it’s okay, because it’s a cute holiday for couples.

Anastacia: Yes, because it shows the love in people that you don’t normally see.

Q: What would you change about Valentine’s Day if you could?

Kenzie Schnathorst: Throw back to elementary style where everyone gets candy and letters from everyone.

Anastacia Hageman: I would change the date to a date in the summer time.

Q:What is something you dislike about Valentine’s Day?

Kenzie Schnathorst: I hate when girls complain about not getting stuffed animals or flowers or when they brag when they do get them.

Anastacia Hageman: When I’m single and don’t get nothing, or when I see my friends with their date on Valentine’s Day and I’m a loner.

Q: If you had a dream date on Valentine’s Day what would you do and where would you go?

Kenzie Schnathorst: I would pack a ton of blankets in the bed of a truck, parked in the middle of no where so there’s no lights with my significant other and look up at the stars.

Anastacia Hageman: When it’s a nice day go out to a park that’s emptiest and have a picnic then go to my place and cuddle while watching Netflix.

Q: Do you prefer chocolate or flowers?

Kenzie Schnathorst: chocolate

Anastacia Hageman: chocolate